Are you passionate about SIYLI’s mission and services? If you are creative, entrepreneurial, and emotionally intelligent, SIYLI could benefit from your expertise. We value compassion, accountability and freedom as SIYLI employees. We get things done, enjoy doing them and work together as a team. Our preference is for candidates to have a minimum of 3 years mindfulness/meditation experience. Eventually, we’ll be featured on the best places to work list.
What is it like to work here?
It is fun, collaborative and enlivening. We are creating a world changing organization, which involves flexibility, innovation and a multitude of projects. We all aim to embody what it means to be emotionally intelligent. In short, it is a great place to work. We inspire each other to work smarter, be more aware and move forward on our organization’s goals.
Director of Client Services
This position’s primary responsibility is leading the Direct arm of SIYLI business and ensuring organizational effectiveness. Direct is the branch of SIYLI that manages the sales, development and delivery of programs to organizational clients. Our program topics include leadership, mindfulness, neuroscience and emotional intelligence. They range from one hour to several weeks in duration and are delivered to organizations across industries, globally.
- Overall responsibility for Direct meeting goals and excelling at all levels.
- Reports to CEO and works closely with Director of Business Development on Direct goals and strategy.
- Sales champion- brings in new outbound sales, with emphasis on cultivating relationships with new anchor clients.
- In cooperation with Director of Business Development maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors. Researches market segments and makes product positioning recommendations to produce the highest possible long-term market share, sales volume, and profitability.
- Manages product pipeline, short and long term: Development, strategy and refinement of current and new products online and in person, in response to market needs and insights.
- Creates and manages Custom Programs. Answers the questions: How do we respond and customize content and services to specific client needs? What is the value proposition of these programs? How do we contribute to culture change?
- Acts as the bridge between program development and program sales, equips sales team with resources and expertise to influence sales team to educate prospective clients.
- Customer excellence – assures we are providing great customer service; meeting and exceeding customer expectations, with services, and offerings to meet growing and changing needs.
- Fosters close, cooperative relationships with peer leaders and support personnel.
- Supports Director of Business Development to generate forecasts of product sales and benchmark forecasts against actual sales, analyzes product performance against customer feedback.
- Guides coordination team to ensure capture and organization of vital program participant data and statistics.
- Mindfulness practice is a core part of daily life: clarity, generosity, and compassion are core values.
- Track record (5+ years) of successful team management.
- Track record (5+ years) of creating training products or equivalent product management.
- Track record of sales or fundraising of $10 million or more to corporate clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA preferred or equivalent experience.
- Track record of successful leadership and business development. Experience building relationships with corporate clients and selling to large clients is a big plus.
- Proactive, energetic team leader/team builder with excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Adept at problem solving, organization and efficiency with strong computer skills.
- Demonstrated skill and resilience working with diverse staff groups on major projects or initiatives.
- Excels at operating in a fast paced, changing and growing environment – clear, resilient, and flexible.
- Dedicated mindfulness practice in addition to a passion for mindfulness, emotional intelligence, and world peace.
- Available for some travel (up to 10-20%).
How to apply
Are you passionate about SIYLI’s mission and services? If you are creative, entrepreneurial, and emotionally intelligent, SIYLI could benefit from your expertise. We value compassion, accountability and freedom as SIYLI employees. If this particular role interests you, please send your resume, cover letter and any other supporting documentation to email@example.com.